Wanted! Student Life Hacks
How can digital tools and measures be of help to permanentely improve your study experience at TU Wien? All students of TU Wien are invited to submit their ideas until March 31, 2020.
Did you ever wonder how your study experience can be improved with the help of digital tools and measures? The idea contest “Wanted: Student Life Hacks” gives free rein to your imagination! To support you in generating ideas, you can correspond your ideas to the following three categories:
- Organization e.g. How could your studies be even better organized with the help of digital tools?
- Skills and Qualifications e.g. What kind of "additional skills" do you think should be offered to make students even more attractive for their future work environment?
- Infrastructure e.g. What kind of digital infrastructure would provide even better support for your studies?
How does the idea contest work?
All students enrolled at TU Wien during winter semester 2019/20 and summer semester 2020 are entitled to participate (minimum age: already turned 18). You can submit your ideas and suggestions for the contest in writing, as a drawing, illustration or video via upload at TUWEL. Each submission has to refer to one of the three categories. A maximum of two ideas per category can be submitted per person. Submissions by teams or groups are not possible. There is no minimum length/extent given, however, the idea presented has to be comprehensible to the selection committee.
Submission deadline: April 15, 2020, 23:59h
After the deadline, a selection committee rates all uploaded ideas according to the following criteria:
- Originality of the idea and “thinking out of the box”
- Added value for students
- Presentation and comprehensibility of the idea
- Feasibility of the idea and sustainability
The winners will be informed via e-mail and invited to present their awarded ideas at the upcoming .digital update event.
What are the prizes and how can I participate?
Great ideas should certainly be rewarded. The three best ideas are in for some cool prizes: an Apple ipad Air, a Bose Bluetooth headset and a Bose Bluetooth loudspeaker. And on top: The winning ideas will be put into action by project teamsin the framework of the digitale transformation process at TU Wien. Thereby, all students profit from your winning ideas.
Interested? It is really easy to participate: Follow the link to TUWEL and sign on for the course "Student Life Hacks". If you have done that you can already continue in the subsequent submission sequence.
Contact content & organization
TU Wien, .digital office