The Service Department Campus Software Development aims to create an innovative work environment at TU Wien by the digitalization of business processes in teaching, research and administration. The central task of our Service Department is the further development and maintenance of TU Wien Information Systems & Services. Our efforts are based on the following principles:
- User-friendly usability - integrated IT services with consistent user experience in the medium term
- A close cooperation with all users of our services within a user-centred design approach
- Transparent overview of current activities
- Best possible coverage of existing user needs within the framework of budgetary possibilities and optimal use of resources
- High responsiveness for change requests
- Extending our knowledge base on all relevant aspects (processes, implementations, limitations, visions, etc.).
- Transparent CSD activities for all stakeholders.
On our homepage you will find information about...
... CSD news
... descriptions of current change requests and implementation tasks
... Explanations of current priorities with regard to the work programme and prioritisation
... training and help documents
Service / Helpdesk
In case of problems, error messages or questions of any kind including feature-/change requests, please contact the TISS-Helpdesk:
- 24/7 by E-Mail email@example.com
- Mo - Fr from 08:00 to 16:00 Uhr by phone 01-58801-42009