Lead the Automotive Industry into the future!
Technological developments are reshaping the automotive industry. Connected cars, autonomous driving and e-mobility are just some of the current trends in the automotive and supplier industry. Changing customer behavior of the so-called Generation XYZ, new players in the market such as Tesla and Google, and new business models are leading to disruptive changes in the industry.
The automotive industry needs a new generation of managers to master these challenges. Leaders who are able to deal with technological and social changes, leaders who can help their organizations remain competitive in the marketplace, and leaders who have the skills to successfully run their businesses in an uncertain and complex environment.
This Executive MBA program prepares executives and high potentials for the demands of the global economy and focuses on the areas of production, logistics and Industry 4.0 in the automotive industry. A particular added value are the excursions to companies in the renowned automotive industry or its suppliers, such as in the Stuttgart region. In addition, participants regularly get in touch with opinion leaders from the automotive and supplier industries at expert discussions and business talks.
This gives you exactly the insights you need to be successful in Europe’s leading industry in the future.
Final Degree: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in Management & Technology | Automotive Management
ECTS Credits: 92
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Tuition Fee: EUR 26,890.00 (excl. travel and accommodation costs and additional costs for industry insight (Stuttgart)), -10% Reduction for TU Wien Graduates
Financial Support & Funding: All details can be found on our website.
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; 3 years of work experience; personal interview
*) Persons holding an equivalent educational and professional qualification may also be admitted.
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna; international module in the Stuttgart Region (Germany)
Academic Director: Univ.Prof.Dr.-Ing.Dipl.Wirtsch.-Ing.Prof.eh.Dr.h.c. Wilfried Sihn
- Deep insights into the structures and processes in the automotive and supplier industry
- Know-how for the goal-oriented management of your company or organization
- Decision-making competence in the field of management and new technologies
- Strengthening your leadership personality
- Exchange of practical knowledge & expansion of your automotive network with international participants and lecturers
- Current insights from the automotive and supplier industry
- Individual training of your own team and leadership skills in a seminar hotel near Vienna
- Large, international network of alumni and lecturers, especially in CEE regions
- Organized study trip to the headquarters of global players in the Stuttgart area
This Executive MBA is the right choice for you if you ...
- want to develop your management and leadership skills.
- want to prepare for an interdisciplinary, innovative management function in the automotive or supplier industry.
- want to expand and deepen your automotive industry network.
We are primarilly addressing people from the automotive and components supply industry ...
- Professionals who would like to take on management or leadership positions
- Entrepreneurs who want to acquire expertise in the automotive sector
- Managers and executives who want to refine their skills and expand their network
- Experts from industry, SMEs or public institutions with an interest in the automotive industry and logistics
For suitable applicants for the upcoming program start in March 2024 we offer the opportunity to apply for two different TU Wien ACE scholarships ("Fast Forward" or "Women in Leadership"). You can find more information on the requirements & application options here.
What else you need to know
Program Start: March 7, 2024
Application Deadline: February 18, 2024
Prof. Wilfried Sihn | Academic Director
In the fast-paced automotive industry, it's important to stay ahead of trends to remain competitive. Our program provides practical knowledge and analytical skills to help participants identify risks and market opportunities. Learn from successful executives and managers to prepare for the future of the industry.