The APPOINTMENT SERVICE supports the Rector, opens an external URL in a new window with the appointment process. It assists the deans, opens an external URL in a new window of the faculties at TU Wien, opens an external URL in a new window and all persons and boards involved in this process with the management of the appointment process and provides information to all interested persons on the topics of PROFESSORS and CAREER OPPORTUNITIES.
On these pages, you will find information on the following:
1. An overview of professorial careers in Austria, opens in new window today and before 2004. In addition, there is a description of the "professorships" or appointment procedures that are legally possible due to the UG, opens in new window, and in particular about the procedure of § 98 and § 99(4) appointment procedures, opens in new window. The guidelines and measures for quality assurance, opens in new window are also outlined, as well as a compilation of the most important relevant documents and links, opens in new window.
2. Ongoing and currently announced, opens in new window appointment procedures
3. New professors at TU Wien since 2019 (Sorting by the start of work, the faculty and alphabetical order is possible) as well as information on accompanying measures as part of the Welcome Center for professors at the TU Wien, opens in new window
4. Retirement at TU Wien, opens in new window since 2020 (Sorting according to faculty and year is possible)
5. Reporting and forms, incl. guidelines [ATTENTION: internal access only, in German]
The declared goal is to ensure that the most suitable scientists are recruited for research and teaching at TU Wien. In order to achieve this, it is necessary to ensure quick, transparent and fair appointment procedures.
Dipl.-Ing.in Dr.in techn. Ingrid Bauer
Evaluation and Quality Management, University's Development and Quality Management
Karlsplatz 13/ Stiege 3, 1.Stock, AB 01 02, 1040 Wien, Österreich