SPECTRE - Seminar for product and business model development for the circular economy
Abstract:In the project SPECTRE a seminar for decision makers in manufacturing companies in the area of circular product and business model design is being developed and carried out. The main questions addressed are, a.o.:
- Which potentials and strategies for a circular economy are there, and which are particularly relevant for my product / service?
- Which requirements related to product and business model design can be derived from these strategies?
- Which best-practice examples exist and what can be learnt from them?
- Which environmental assessment methods are there and how can the results be communicated to customers?
- How can assessment results be translated into optimised strategies for product design?
Duration: 01/2021 - 06/2021