TU Wien Bibliothek offers a large part of its current literature in an electronic format. E-books, e-journals and databases can be used by TU Wien students and employees, as well as by external users, with different types and conditions of access.
How do I access e-books, e-journals and databases?
TU Wien students and employees
- At the terminals in the library, in the TU Wien internet rooms and at the institutes
- At your own computer via TUnet
- with your TU account from anywhere using VPN (choose the "All tunnelled" option during VPN login)
External (non-TU Wien) users
- At the terminals in the library
- Note that access from off campus is not possible for external users due to licence restrictions.
Problems using VPN?
- Full texts may only be printed or saved for personal use and for research purposes. Any commercial use is prohibited.
- Systematic downloading of articles or search results, particularly via robots or search engines, is prohibited.
- Full texts must not be forwarded either electronically or in printed form to third parties.