Mechanical Engineering, Business Engineering specialising in Mechanical Engineering and Material Sciences
If necessary, a personal appointment can be arranged even during breaks (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Vice, opens an external URL in a new window Dean of Studies Prof. Michael FILZMOSER (Mechanical Engineering and Business Engineering specialising in Mechanical Engineering), opens an external URL in a new window:
The following office hours will take place at the Dean's Office MWB (BA-Hochaus, 3rd floor):
January 26, 2023 - 11:00-12:00
If necessary, a personal appointment can be arranged even during breaks (email@example.com).
the office hours will be on Tuesdays from 10:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
On January 31, 2023 office hours will be held online (appointment only via email).
No office hours take place on February 7, 2023 and February 14, 2023.
Responsibility of the Dean of Academic Affairs
The Dean of Academic Affairs is responsible for:
- Admission to Studies
- Recognition of exams
- Recognition of externally conducted free electives and transferable skills
- Approval of external diploma theses or dissertations in general
- Approval of individual study plans for doctoral studies
- Problems in teaching
The Dean of Academic Affairs is not responsible for:
- Information on scholarships and price tenders
- Purely administrative questions
- Personnel matters