“University” constitutes a complex system. To allow for an ideal involvement and networking of all areas, four focus group were created: Research, Studying & Teaching, Administration and Infrastructure. In the interest of the digital transformation process, all focus groups are entrusted with operative planning and development of digitalization projects in their respective areas, in close coordination with the .digital office.
Each focus group is coordinated by a focus group leader who organize periodic meetings and control and move the groups projects forward.
Focus Group Research
Leader of the Focus Group Research is Ao.Univ.Prof. Dr. Andreas Rauber, opens an external URL in a new window of the Research Unit of Information and Software Engineering.
The Focus Group Research works on the following over-all topics and issues:
- new types of research processes, interdisciplinary collaboration in research and new forms of networking
- What could the ideal research environment look like in ten years from now?
- Identifying processes, services and policies that are necessary to realize this vision
Interested? Please connect via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Focus Group Studying & Teaching
Leader of the Focus Group Studying & Teaching is Senior Lecturer Dipl.-Ing. Dipl.-Ing. Dr.techn. Andreas Körner, BSc, opens an external URL in a new window of the Research Unit of Scientific Computing and Modelling.
The Focus Group Studying & Teaching works on the following over-all topics and issues:
- Added value to teaching responsibilities through digital transformation
- Digital transformation in teaching
- working in and with digitally transformed teaching and learning environments
Feedback and comments can be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.
Focus Group Administration
Leader of the Focus Group Administration is DI Dr. Wolfgang Spreice, opens an external URL in a new windowr of the Service Unit Campus Software Development.
The Focus Group Administration works on the following over-all topics and issues:
- Collaboration in different areas of work
- Business processes in the administration viewed from a new perspective
- Optimized business processes
Feedback and comments can be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Focus Group Infrastructure
Leader of the Focus Group Infrastructure is Mag. Thomas Rothen, opens an external URL in a new window from TU.it.
The Focus Group Infrastructure works on the following over-all topics and issues:
- Added value in the area of infrastructure through digital transformation
- Data driven, intelligent infrastructure solutions (e.g. smart buildings, data, AI, Analytics)
- Developing creative solutions for a digital work space and current challenges in library, facility and IT infrastructure
- Collaboratively working on cross-area projects to positively influence support processes at TU Wien by means of the digital transformation and analysing and questioning these ideas in a constructive manner
Feedback and comments can be sent via e-mail to email@example.com.