Here you will find all documents relating to 'Interviews'.
The documents should help you understand what to consider at this stage of the recruitment process.
BRIEF INFORMATION about job interviews
- Highlight benefits
- Use an interview guide
- When asking questions, be sure to ask about past behaviour
- Salary expectations of candidates that deviate from the job offer must be clarified in advance with the Head of General HR
- Don't conduct the interview alone
- Don't wait too long; contact promising candidates promptly
- Salary commitments that deviate from the advertisement are not allowed and must be agreed in advance with the Head of General HR
You will find further information in our file 'Interviews'.