EMBA programs in Management & Technology
The ideal combination for shaping the future.
New technologies are opening up unprecedented opportunities for society. At the same time, the use of technical innovations poses special challenges for our executives today due to their fast pace and complexity. They therefore need special skills to operate successfully in the most exciting industries of the 21st century. This is where our MBA programs in Management & Technology come in.
Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management & Technology
Duration: 3 semesters + master thesis
Format: Part-time, blocked in modules
Scope of ECTS: 90 ECTS
Language of instruction: Core Modules in German & English cohorts; MBA specializations in German or English
Admission: First academic degree; 3 years of professional experience; personal admission interview
Teaching locations: Vienna and surroundings; partly modules abroad
Discount for TU Wien graduates: 5 % on the course fee
The basic modules combine state-of-the-art management know-how with the latest understanding from science and practice of the latest technologies. Another focus is on the further development of your leadership skills through the teaching of special soft and leadership skills. In each of the MBA programs, our experts from research, business and industry provide you with the insights you need to be successful in the future field of your choice.
- Teaching of management & leadership skills especially for people with a technical or scientific background
- Development of new professional perspectives
- Renowned degree from one of the most prestigious technical universities in Europe
- New, evidence-based knowledge from an experienced faculty from research, business and industry
- Intensive exchange of experience with other high potentials and executives
- Regular aha-experiences through Expert Talks and Panel Discussions
- TU Wien's many years of experience in postgraduate education
- Optimal compatibility of career, continuing education & family