MBA | Innovation, Digitalization & Entrepreneurship
Turning great ideas into reality.
Business opportunities are constantly arising in new technologies and many ideas are just waiting for their commercial implementation. Especially at the interface between management and technology there is a great amount of unexplored potential. The ability to make use of it is a key qualification.
Innovation always comprises both: a great new idea and its professional implementation. Analyzing technology paths, identifying innovation opportunities at an early stage and conducting business in an entrepreneurial way are the most important competitive factors of future-proof businesses.
With the MBA Innovation, Digitalization, and Entrepreneurship you learn how to “read” the digital roadmap and how to incorporate creative solutions. You develop the appropriate skills, techniques and the drive to initiate and implement dynamic innovation as well as start-up projects.
Final Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA)
ECTS credits: 90
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Tution Fee: EUR 24.400 (VAT exempt) (excl. expenses for travel and accommodation) / EUR 27.400 (When participating in the international IDEA field study; excl. expenses for travel and accommodation), Discount for TU Wien Alumni - 5 % (active TUW alumniclub members -10 %)
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; 3 years of work experience; admission interview
Scholarships: Details on our scholarship website
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna, possibility to complete a module abroad
Academic Director: Prof. Sabine T. Köszegi
Early Bird Bonus
Apply early for the next start date and benefit from 10% bonus on the regular participation fee. All details and dates can be found here.
- Know-how about navigating your company or organization
- Decision-making competence about management and new technologies
- Empowerment of your leadership personality
- Know-how and practical tools for developing innovation strategies in order to unfold the potential of new technologies at all levels
- Additional qualifications in our electives Accelerator & Innovation Projects and Field Study to European hotspots
Next Program Start: October 14, 2021
Apply until: September 26, 2021
Early Bird Bonus
Show pioneering spirit on your MBA Journey and apply early to the next program start >> Details
Mag. Christine Hudetz, MA
Senior Program Manager - Management & Leadership Programs
T +43 1 58801 41708
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- Wide range of distance learning formats
- 3G rule “vaccinated, tested, recovered"
- Hybrid formats for those students who cannot be on site due to entry requirements.