Welcome to the Research Group "Mass Spectrometric Bio and Polymer Analysis" at the Institute of Chemical Technologies and Analytics.
Obtain information regarding our research and see how innovative we are.
- Mass spectrometric techniques
- Electrophoretic techniques
- “Soft” desorption/ionization (laser- and spray-based) techniques as well as tandem and multistage mass spectrometry
- Molecular distributions for surface analysis in in depth profiling (elemental and molecular imaging)
- Structural characterization of drugs, proteins, synthetic polymers and carbohydrates
- OMICS techniques (proteomics, metabolomics, glycomics, lipidomics)
- Development of sizing-techniques for bio-aerosols and nanoparticles
- Capillary gel electrophoresis-on-the-chip assay development for biopolymers
Research on Request
- Characterzation of surfaces and interfaces (elemental and molecular species)
- Structural analysis by mass spectrometry
- Proteinchemical and biotechnological analysis
- Nanoparticle characterization
- Development of analytical methods for trace analysis