The Admission Office is closed on 14 and 15 August!
- Level A2 GERS language skills on application
If German is not the first or mother tongue or was part of the school-leaving examination, proof of German language skills at least at level A2 CEFR must be provided when applying for admission
The following certificates are accepted for a period of two years beginning with the examination date:
- Österreichisches Sprachdiplom - ÖSD Zertifikat A2.
- Goethe Institut - Goethe Zertifikat A2.
- telc Deutsch A2.
- Deutsches Sprachdiplom der Kultusministerkonferenz DSD I.
- Sprachenzentrum der Universität Wien - Prüfung auf dem Niveau A2/2.
- Österreichischer Integrationsfonds (ÖIF) – ÖIF-Test (A2)
The certificate must not be older than two years (from the date of the examination) when the application is submitted. Without A2-certificate an application is not possible!
- Selection procedure to Bachelor's programs
Starting from winter semester 2019/2020, there will be either admission or selection procedures (limited places) or a study preparation and reflection phase (VoR-phase) for self-orientation (non-limiting) for all Bachelor's Programs at TUW.
Information on the admission procedures and the VoR phase can be found in the description of the study program.