Both from the TU Wien ACE and the LIMAK university professors and nationally and internationally active experts from the respective departments could be won as speakers, who will pass on their first-hand knowledge to you. The lecturers mentioned represent an extract from the faculty. We reserve the right to make changes.
Core Module: Leadership & Organizational Behavior (TU Wien)
Wolfgang H. Güttel is University Professor of Human Resources and Management at the Institute of Management Sciences and Dean of the Academy for Continuing Education (ACE) at the TU Wien. His research is dedicated to the topics Leadership, Strategy & Change Management.
From 2009 to 2020 he was head of the Institute for Leadership and Change Management at the Johannes Kepler University (JKU) Linz and also Dean and Co-Managing Director of the LIMAK Austrian Business School at JKU between 2011 and 2015. He previously worked at the Universities of Kassel, Hamburg, Liverpool and Padua as well as at WU Vienna. Prior to his academic career he worked as a management consultant at Daimler-Benz AG, Diebold Management Consulting and has since been the owner of Güttel Management Consulting, Training & Research.
Yanis Hamdali is a research associate at the Chair of International Management at the European University Viadrina. His research interests lie in the role of time in organizations. He primarily researches the timing of innovations and the construction of futures in organizations. Yanis Hamdali completed his Master's degree M.Sc. in International Business Administration at the European University Viadrina and Tartu University, Estonia. His research has received awards including the Best Ph.D. Paper Award from the Strategy Practice Interest Group and the Innovation Award from the Mayor of Frankfurt.
Prior to his academic career, Hamdali worked in digital transformation roles at Bayer and was involved in two successful startups. He still advises startups on strategic growth issues and teaches at various universities in Germany with a focus on innovation management and international management.
Rupert Hasenzagl has been working since 1998 as an independent management consultant and as a lecturer at various universities and universities of applied sciences on topics including: Group Dynamics, Change Management, Innovation and Technology Management. From 2010 to 2017, he was a professor of management at AKAD University.
His focus is on leadership training and development, social competence, strategy and organizational consulting, change management and innovation, logistics and supply chain, management, systemic coaching.
Arne Keller is a postdoctoral researcher in the research area of Leadership & Strategy at the Institute of Management Science at the TU Wien. He received a B.Sc. in Business Administration and an M.Sc. in Management & Marketing from Freie Universität Berlin, where he earned a Dr. rer. pol. (Doctor of Economics).
His research interests lie at the intersection of strategic management, organizational theory and innovation management. In particular, he is concerned with the characteristics and dynamics of organizational competencies, strategic responses to technological change, organizational inertia, ambidextry, and the governance of strategic alliances.
Astrid Kleinhanns-Rollé is a university assistant (postdoc) at the Leadership & Strategy Research Group at the Institute of Management Science at the TU Wien. As Managing Director, she co-founded the WU Executive Academy at the Vienna University of Economics and Business in 2004 and led the business school over 16 years to become an internationally recognized provider of management and leadership development. Prior to that, she worked as a management consultant for the Boston Consulting Group.
Astrid Kleinhanns-Rollé spent academic research periods at Harvard University (Program On Negotiation), MIT Sloan School of Management (Leaders for Manufacturing Program) and the National University of Singapore (Center of Best Practices). Her teaching and research activities include Online Education & Learning, Leadership Development, and Virtual Teams. She received her PhD in Economics from Johannes Kepler University Linz in cooperation with MIT Sloan School of Management.
Sabine Köszegi has been a professor at the Institute for Management Sciences, opens an external URL in a new window at TU Wien since 2009, where she heads the Department of Labor Science and Organization. She studied business administration at WU Wien and the University of Illinois (USA) and received her PhD in social and economic sciences from the University of Vienna.
She heads the interdisciplinary Doctoral College (DC) on Trust in Robots – Trusting Robots, opens an external URL in a new window and is academic director oft he MBA program Innovation, Digitalization, and Entrepreneurship.
Her research focuses on Social Robotics, New World of Work and Organization and Gender Studies. She is currently working on new information and communication technologies (digitization and robotics) and managing conflicts within and between organizations.
As a member of the High-Level Expert Group on AI of the European Commission, opens an external URL in a new window and Chair of the Austrian Council of Robotics and Artificial Intelligence, opens an external URL in a new window Prof. Köszegi is represented on renowned committees.
Core Modules: Management & Technology Essentials (TU Wien)
Helmut Aigner studied business administration in Graz and was subsequently an assistant at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration for 5 years. For more than 20 years he has been a lecturer in the field of MBA/Corporate Finance at the Danube University Krems and at the TU Wien.
In practice, Dr. Aigner is involved in projects with a focus on Mergers & Acquisitions, Strategic Planning, Controlling, Accounting, Financial Management, Management Information Systems, Feasibility Studies, Company Analysis, and Business Valuation.
Tina C. Ambos is Professor of International Management and the Director of the i2i Hub for Intrapreneurship and Innovation at the University of Geneva.
Between 2013 - 2015 she was professor of strategy at the University of Sussex and from 2010 to 2013 she held the chair of the Department of International Management at Johannes Kepler University Linz (Austria). Prior to that she held positions at WU Vienna, the University of Edinburgh and London Business School.
Prof. Ambos’ research and teaching interests include knowledge management, innovation and strategic management of internationally dispersed organizations. During her career she has worked with several multinational corporations, entrepreneurial technology firms, and international organizations on research and consulting projects.
Anton Burger studied business administration at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, was a research assistant at the University of Vienna and habilitated there in 1991 with a thesis on decision-oriented cost accounting for flexibly automated manufacturing. Subsequently, he was a professor at the Universities of Cologne and Münster; since 1993, he has held the Chair of ABWL and Corporate Accounting in Ingolstadt. Furthermore, he is a lecturer at Danube University Krems and TU Wien.
His research areas are external corporate accounting, in particular international accounting, internal corporate accounting and controlling, as well as financial economics and insolvency.
Christian Garaus studied business administration at the Vienna University of Economics and Business with the specializations organizational behavior, change management and management and his doctoral Studies in Management at JKU with the focus on ambidexterity and dynamic capabilities.
He is assistant professor at the Institute of Marketing and Innovation at BOKU (University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna). His research interests include open innovation & user innovation , new forms of organizing, platform economy, organizational ambidexterity and rewards and motivation.
After his business administration vocational training in the banking sector and his studies in economics at the University of Heidelberg, Cornelius Geiger discovered business games and simulations. In 2000, he began to develop and conduct business games himself. Initially, the topics were mainly business administration, but the simulations became more and more multifaceted over time.
Today, Cornelius Geiger conducts such business games together with companies and universities both in German-speaking countries and internationally. True to his motto: "You don't have to be serious to deal with "serious" topics!" the simulations create a positive atmosphere in which learning is fun. In this way, one can gain valuable practical experience in a playful way and without risks.
Roland Gutmann is the company founder of accounting for funding e. U..
From 2007-2011 he was Head of Business Administration and Corporate Controlling at the Austrian Institute of Technology and responsible, among other things, for the ongoing accounting of funding projects and the submission of method certification for EU funding projects.
Prior to that he worked for Österreichische Post AG as Head of Cost Accounting (1998-2007) and and from 1995 to 1998 Head of Business Administration at Lauda Air AG.
He is a certified project manager according to IPMA Level C and undertakes teaching / lecturing activities in the field of accounting and management control (cost accounting) as well as controlling.
Karl-Heinz Leitner is Senior Scientist at the Center for Innovation Systems & Policy at the Austrian Institute of Technology and Professor for Innovation Management at the Karl-Franzens-University Graz. His work focuses on strategy development, innovation management, entrepreneurship and research policy. Karl-Heinz Leitner has conducted numerous research and consulting projects for companies, ministries, interest groups and the European Union.
Klaus Nordhausen is a University Lecturer in Statistics at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
From 2017-2019 he used to be Assistant Professor at the Institut für Stochastik und Wirtschaftsmathematik and from 2019 to 2021 Associate Professor for Computational Statistics at the TU Wien.
His main research interests are supervised and unsupervised dimension reduction, blind source separation, independent components analysis, robust and nonparametric methods and computational statistics.
Ferry Stocker studied Commercial Science at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, where he subsequently earned a doctorate in Economics. From 1987 to 1997, he was an assistant at the Institute for Economic Theory and Policy at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration.
From 1994 to 2016, he was Head of Department for Economics at the FH Wiener Neustadt.
His main research interests are European Integration, in particular European Monetary Integration Applied Microeconomics ('Managerial Economics') and Didactics of Economics.
Ferry Stocker is a lecturer in economics at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration of the TU Wien and at the Danube University Krems.
Strategic People Management and New Work
Professor of Information Systems - Digital Transformation at the Leopold-Franzens University of Innsbruck.
Goethe University Frankfurt am Main
Career & Experience
- Professor for Human Resource Management at the German Graduate School of Management and Law (GGS) in Heilbronn
- Visiting Professor at the Universities of Hong Kong and Innsbruck
- Project Manager for DaimlerChrysler Taiwan in Taipei
Doctorate in Philosophy
Career & Experience
- University lecturer for communication and conflict management as well as knowledge management at various Austrian universities
- Pedagogical director and lecturer of the university courses "Coaching and Organizational Development" as well as "Supervision and OE" at the Sigmund Freud University Vienna
- Project staff member at the Institute for Interdisciplinary Research and Continuing Education (IFF)
- Senior Consultant at IBM Austria
- Project staff member of the European Commission
Professor of Organization and Leadership at ESB Business School, Reutlingen University, Germany,
- Air Force Officer School, German Armed Forces Fürstenfeldbruck, Germany
- University of the German Armed Forces Munich, Germany, Economics and Organizational Sciences
- University of the Federal Armed Forces Munich, Germany, Economic and Social Sciences, Dr. rer. pol.
Career & Experience
- German Armed Forces Cologne/Wahn, Germany, Logistics Officer at military airfield
- Bundeswehr Lagerlechfeld, Germany, Head of Centralized Motor Transport Fighter Bomber Squadron 32 ECR
- Bundeswehr Fürstenfeldbruck, Germany, Adjutant to the Commander 1st Air Force Division
- University of the Federal Armed Forces Munich, Germany, Research Assistant
- Fresenius University of Applied Sciences, Germany, Lecturer and Lecturer
- WFI Ingolstadt School of Management, Germany, Lecturer and Assistant Lecturer
- Euro-FH Europäische Fernhochschule Hamburg, Germany, Lecturer and Assistant Lecturer
- University of Innsbruck, Germany, Lecturer and Assistant Lecturer
- University of Hamburg, Germany, Lecturer and Assistant Lecturer
- German Armed Forces Command and Staff College Hamburg, Germany, Lecturer and Lecturer
- University of the German Armed Forces Munich, Germany, Research Assistant
- ESB Business School Reutlingen University, Germany, Professor
- Studies of commercial sciences with focus on controlling and corporate management
- Doctoral studies in social and economic sciences
- Training in Change Management (Heitger Consulting)
- Training as a coach (WIFI Vienna); Summer School in Higher Education Management (University of Bath)
Career & Experience
- Head of study program Finance, Accounting and Taxation (FH Vienna)
- Academic Director and Professor at FH Vienna
- Visiting Professor (University of Southern California)
- Managing Director of the ÖCI - Controller Institute
- Management trainer and consultant at IBM (corporate finance)
- Research, teaching and publications: Behavioural Controlling (CFO Aktuell), BWL-Kompakt - Die 100 wichtigsten Themen der Betriebswirtschaft (Linde Verlag)
- Diploma in Social Work, Federal Academy of Social Work St. Pölten, Degree: DSA (Diplomierter Sozialarbeiter)
- Studies in Philosophy & History, University of Vienna
- Diploma course for Supervision & Coaching (ÖVS) AWS Baden, Team Winter Vienna, Degree: Dipl. Supervisor and Coach
Career & Experience
- Ongoing lecturing activities and publications around the topics of "New Organizational Forms of Work", New Work and Leading in New Work Environments (e.g. ARS Academy for Law and Taxes, Future of Work/HR Congress, Leadership Night/Vienna Leadership Congress, YARD Forum, etc.)
- Lectureship at the FH Wien der WKW: Course of studies Human Resource Management, "Organizational Development and Change Management", 36 Wst/Sem, Masterthesis "New organizational forms of work with focus on hierarchy-free and hierarchy-reduced companies in Austria", 200 pages, graded "Very good", Sigmund Freud Private University Vienna
- Lectureship at the University of Applied Sciences Vienna of the WKW: Course of studies Human Resource Management, "Career Management/Talent Management", 36 Wst/Sem.
- Speaker, author, blogger on the topics of innovation, digitalization, startups and especially employee experience.
- Solopreneur: project support, coaching, training, continuing education on digitization, innovation & leadership; workshops, seminars, project support, strategy development in the area of employee experience
- Support for corporate startup engagement
- Initiator of the Employee Experience Summit
- Lecturer at universities and technical colleges
Universities of Salzburg and Vienna, law studies, diploma thesis in labor law
Career & Experience
- Senior Consultant Pleon Publico & Peritia Communications (2007-2012)
- PR Agency viva communications (2012-2018)
- Public Participations Consultants (2013-2018)
- Initiator & coordinator, startup coach, matchmaker corporates & startups (since 2015)
- Co-Founder Talent Garden Austria - Innovation Campus (2016-2018)
Academic Director Strategic People Management and Organizational Development, LIMAK Austrian Business School, Linz
Associate University Professor and Deputy Head of the Institute for Human Resource Management and Change Management, Johannes Kepler University Linz
- Business Administration, Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
- General Business Administration, Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
- Habilitation, Authorization to teach in the subject "Business Administration
Career & Experience
- Teaching, lecturing and training activities at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration, Johannes Kepler University Linz, University of Salzburg, FH Vienna, MU Vienna, Charles University Prague, LIMAK Austrian Business School
- Memberships: Academy of Management
- Austrian Academy of Management & Leadership
- EGOS European Group of Organization Studies, EGOS Women's Network
- Organizational Learning, Knowledge & Capabilities; Paradox Communitiy
- Process Organization Studies
- Association of University Teachers of Business Administration: Scientific Commissions Organization and Human Resources, "Journal of Management Inquiry", "International Business Review", "Schmalenbach Business Review", "Review of Managerial Science", "The International Journal of Human Resource Management"; Editor-in-Chief "Austrian Management Review
- University of Vienna - Business Information Systems
- Systemic Organizational Consulting (Simon, Weber and Friends)
- Systemic Coaching Training (Neuwaldegger)
- Dealing with conflicts (Gunther Schmidt)
- Tetralemma work and belief polarities (Matthias Varga von Kibéd)
- Project management training and soft skills
- Kanban, Scrum
- Certification as Senior Project Manager according to IPMA
Career & Experience
- Business unit manager solutions, :a:k:t:
- Head of IT Project and Delivery Management, bwin
- Department Head Group Data Warehouse, sIT solutions
- Project Manager & Team Lead Internet Banking, Spardat
- Lecturer at the University of Vienna for Social Thinking in Computer Science
- Self-employed trainer and consultant