Pan-European Seal Programme
TU Wien is member of the strategic partner universities of the Pan-European Seal Professional Traineeship Programme, opens an external URL in a new window.
Click here to watch a video, opens an external URL in a new window about the Programme.
Purpose of the Pan-European Seal programme is to spot IP talent early in Europe's brightest and highest-achieving graduates. Targeting young, aspiring IP professionals, it offers them year-long paid traineeship posts sponsored by the EPO - European Patent Office and the EUIPO - European Union Intellectual Property Office.
Each strategic partner university is entitled to submit a yearly shortlist of 5 deserving candidates to the EPO, from which the trainees will be selected, according to each student’s profile and considering the Offices’ needs. In May 2021 the EPO will communicate the results to candidates.
The internships will start 16 September 2021and last for a period of 12 months.
About the Programme
Requirements for science and engineering students:
Eligible candidates must, by the start of the traineeship, possess
- nationality of an EPO Member State EPO member states ;
- a completed undergraduate degree or equivalent;
- knowledge of one of the EPO’s working languages (English, French or German) at a minimum level of B1
Please send your full application containing:
- letter of motivation, including the preferred business area
- updated curriculum vitae
- degree/Master’s diploma (provisional certifications accepted)
until February 28, 2021 per E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.