The demands on decision makers faced with environmental issues have increased enormously in the recent past in terms of technical, legal, political and economic aspects. „Students should learn to think critically and develop methods when it comes to resource and waste management," highlights Prof. Johann Fellner, lecturer of „Waste and Resource Management“'. His lecture is one of the core courses of the MSc program.
The cooperation between TU Wien and the Diplomatische Akademie Wien/Vienna School of International Studies allows this specialized education in the areas of technology, international environmental policy and the management of environmental questions.
The scholarship is valid for the next possible start date of the program.
- Eligibility: first academic degree in any field of studies
- Application: Upload your documents to the online platform of the Diplomatic Academy at: https://www.da-vienna.ac.at/en/Programmes/MSc-Environmental-Technology-International-Affairs-ETIA
- AND send a motivational letter to email@example.com
- Deadline: March 15th 2023 (application must arrive until March 15 at the latest)
- Amount: 50% of the total program tuition fee
- Award process: The academic directors and two faculty members will decide based on the quality of the application documents.