Establishing good research data management practices and writing data management plans (DMPs) according to the FAIR principles pose new challenges to everyday research.
The webinar will give you insights into the RDM topic and introduce you to the FAIR Data Austria project. Find out about the requirements of the Austrian Science Fund FWF regarding DMPs and be inspired by the RDM (laboratory) practices of a life science researcher. Take the opportunity to get to know the services and staff in the RDM-support units of the three BioTechMed-Graz universities.
Time and place
08.06.2021, 10:00 – 11:30, online
- Opening: VR Caroline Schober, Chair of Executive Committee BioTechMed-Graz
- RDM & FAIR Data Austria: Ilire Hasani-Mavriqi, TU Graz Head of RDM Team
- The FWF Data Management Plan: Katharina Rieck, FWF Open Science Managerin
- The Necessity for RDM in Computational Protein Design: Gustav Oberdorfer, TU Graz, Institute of Biochemistry, Research Group Protein Design
- RDM Support at BioTechMed-Graz Universities: Sarah Stryeck (TU Graz), Christian Kaier (Uni Graz), Therese Macher (Med Uni Graz)
Further information and registration
About the event series
The event series Research Data Management in Austria, opens an external URL in a new window is aimed at researchers and/or people involved in research support and services to promote networking and exchange on the topic of research data management, writing a data management plan and similar related topics.
Center for Research Data Management
Favoritenstraße 16, 1040 Vienna