90 percent of the approximately 2,000 TUW courses have been transformed into distance learning formats or can be completed on site as laboratory exercises. Distance learning and teaching will be extended until the end of the winter semester. The online examination offer is also being continuously expanded with high intensity and great commitment. Due to the numerous feedbacks from students and lecturers, we have identified a great need for information on this topic and would like to use this event to clarify open questions.
Vice Rector Kurt Matyas therefore invites you to an online panel discussion under the title:
"Online examinations - why?"
Thursday, 10.12.2020, from 16:00
www.tuwien.at/podium-live, opens an external URL in a new window
- Kurt Matyas (Vice Rector Academic Affairs)
- Norbert Görtz (Dean Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology)
- Michael Filzmoser (Vice Dean Academic Affairs - Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering - Economics)
- Andreas Körner (Teacher)
- Jasmin Gründling-Riener (Head of Admission Office)
- Anna Füßl (Head of Distance Learning Team)
- Julia Macho (Social Department HTU)
Moderation: Christoph Brunner
Questionson the subject of online examinations can be submitted in advance email@example.com.