Nanobiotechnology and Nanomedicine are some of the most significant key technologies of the 21st century and possess enormous economic, socio-political and financial potential. Three universities are joining their specialised knowledge to offer a unique course named "NanoBiosciences & NanoMedicine (MEng)", which can be attended parallel to employment. The Master's program is focused on interdisciplinary requirements and opportunities in the field of nanotechnology in biotechnology and medicine.
In addition to providing basic knowledge of biophysics, biochemistry, genetics, microbiology and molecular biology, the course will cover innovative approaches in sensors, nano-analysis, nanotoxicology, nanobiotechnology, as well as tissue and organ replacement. The risks of nanotechnology will also be addressed and viewed critically.
NanoBioscience & NanoMedicine is a rapidly growing field offering a variety of exciting career opportunities.
- Duration: 4 semesters, organised in modules, in English language
- Completion: Graduates of the course will be awarded the academic degree of Master of Engineering in NanoBiosciences & NanoMedicine (MEng) by Danube University Krems, TU Vienna (Vienna University of Technology), and BOKU (University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences)
- Target group: Graduates of courses in natural science, medical science, or specific engineering sciences; executives, researchers, developers, decision-makers, and sales managers in the above mentioned fields, as well as doctors and pharmacists
- Start: 31. January 2013, Krems / Austria
- Application deadline: December 17, 2012
You can find a compact overview about the MEng course on our website
For more information please do not hesitate to contact us:
Photo: Carl Zeiss NTS GmbH, NMI Reutlingen, Germany