LectureTube Studio allows you to create videos directly via a web browser and gives you the opportunity to upload them to your LectureTube series (= the collection of your recordings in a LVA). This means that you are not tied to any lecture hall during the recording and can record your videos from anywhere. The camera image, the screen, or both can be selected as the recording source. You can trim the front and back of your recorded videos directly in the browser before uploading them.
LectureTube Studio includes
- Record the screen
- Acquisition of the camera image
- Record of the audio signal
- Crop the videos (front and back)
- Download the recorded video
- Selection of a series of lectures
- Upload the video to LectureTube
- Automatic email notification as soon as the video is available
LectureTube Studio requires
- recording device of any kind
As additional support, TU Wien employees have access to documents and screencasts that provide comprehensive information to help new users get started quickly and easily access the capabilities of the service.
You can find these documentations and guidelines in our TUWEL Tutorials course: TUWEL Tutorials, opens an external URL in a new window
Further documentation of our service can also be found at the following URL: LectureTube Studio
If you have any further questions regarding LectureTube Stuido, please contact us via our ticket line: email@example.com.