Arthur Kammerhofer has been working as a university assistant at the SRF since 16 August 2022. He is characterised by a pronounced interest in quantitative methods of regional analysis with a special focus on spatial analytics with geographic information systems. He will therefore support the research and teaching activities in the following areas:
- Teaching activities: preparation of teaching materials, supervision of students in exercises and seminars, among others, in the courses "Spatial Analytics with GIS" and "Applied Cartography with GIS".
- Innovative research in the field of urban and regional development
- Participation in research projects
- Presentation of research results and participation in scientific conferences and workshops
- Writing scientific publications
A warm welcome!