Microsoft Teams software provides a central location for teamwork that can connect people, content and tools. What can MS Teams actually do and how can it help me in my daily working life?
- Anyone can get involved and stay in contact with others via chat, by phone or via video conference at any time.
- Documents, photos, videos, chat transcripts and meeting notes are available at any time to promote smooth cooperation.
- A selection of apps including the calendar, to-do list, Word, Excel and many other tools are ready to use in the Teams environment. This makes it possible to do everything in one place without the need to switch to another application.
We would like to support you with clear and informative training sessions in the course of the MS Teams launch.
In order to first assess demand and adapt the content to the problems you face in your everyday work, we have put together a questionnaire: link to questionnaire, opens an external URL in a new window (takes approx. 5 mins to complete).
We would like to thank you in advance for helping us to prepare interesting and valuable training.
Dates and times for trainingsn „Use MS Teams efficiently“:
- Thu 18.11.2021 – 9:00h to 12:00h Direct link to the training
- Tue 23.11.2021 – 13:00h to 16:00h Direct link to the training
- Tue 7.12.2021 – 13:00h to 16:00h Direct link to the training
- Fri 10.12.2021 – 9:00h to 12:00h Direct link to the training
- MS Teams hands-on live demo
- Overview of available supporting materials
- Time for questions and discussion
The language of the training sessions is German.
Answers to general questions about MS Teams can be found here, opens an external URL in a new window.
If there are any issues that the questionnaire does not cover or if you have any questions, please send a ticket to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to enjoying some interesting training sessions with you!