The COVID19 opening regulation of the Ministry of Health, effective as of 1 July 2021, includes relaxations of corona protection measures in private and professional everyday life. For your presence at your place of work and study at TU Wien, we would like to remind or specify the following measures and rules of conduct:
- 3-G rule: Providing personal proof of status, as is also routine outside the TUW, e.g., in service, cultural or gastronomy establishments.
- Mandatory reporting of COVID-19 suspicions/illnesses of employees or students.
- QR code scan: Mandatory QR code registration when entering TUW buildings.
- At least 1 metre safety distance
- Masks: Recommendation to wear masks in all public areas of the TUW
- Hygiene: Regular hand and surface disinfection
- Courses, examinations: The provisions of the 5th regulation COVID-19 Special regulations of the rectorate apply.
- Events: The regulations of the current COVID-19 Opening Ordinance (https://www.sozialministerium.at/Informationen-zum-Coronavirus/Coronavirus---Rechtliches.html) apply.
- Opening hours: The house rules of the TU Wien apply
Employees: Home Office Policy
Please do not forget that for tax deductibility in connection with your home office activity, the agreement (incl. documentation) with your immediate superior (UV) applies. Details on home office and FAQ can be found at https://www.tuwien.at/intern/personalwesen/fb-arbeitsrecht/homeoffice, opens an external URL in a new window (TUW login required).
We can all contribute to maintaining the high level of protection at TU Wien. Thank you for continuing to contribute!