- Collaboration in research projects and independent research in the fields of finance (esp. public finance, fiscal equalization, budget policy) with a methodological-technical as well as empirical focus.
- Maintenance, support and further development of the IT and database systems existing at the research department, e.g. models on Austrian fiscal equalization, municipal creditworthiness, infrastructure costs.
- writing a dissertation and publications in the research area
- Teaching and supervision of students
- Participation in scientific events
- Cooperation in organizational and administrative tasks
Further information on the call for applications can be found on our application portal, opens an external URL in a new window.