The Admission Office is closed due to relocation work from 27 to 30 October!
The admission to a Master degree programme taught in English language at the TU Wien, requires the knowledge of the English language at least at level B2 GERS.
The following certificates are accepted for an unlimited time as evidence of proficiency in English:
- Successfully passed High school leaving certificate in which subject English is provide at least level B2
- Completed at least three years degree programme with English as language of instruction at a recognized post-secondary educational institution
Following English certificates are valid for three years from the date of issue:
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) at least 45 points
- Cambridge English First Certificate (FCE) from grade C (at least 160 points)
- TOEFL ibt (internet-based) at least 87 points
- IELTS academic overall band score at least 5.5 points
- Sprachenzentrum der Universität Wien level B2
NOTE: The Admission Office is closed due to relocation work from 27 to 30 October!
Karlsplatz 13, 1040 Vienna
Tel: +43 1 58801-41188
During our opening hours please take hindered availability into account! You can call us also prior and after our opening hours.
- Monday: 9.30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Wednesday: 1.30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thursday: 9.30 a.m. to 12 p.m.