© FIS Team
Research Information Systems
High-level research necessitates professional support, ongoing analysis and monitoring. The Service Unit Research Information Systems (RIS) at TU Wien plays a pivotal role in assessing and analysing research performance in accordance with university and ministry requirements.
Main tasks of the Service Unit of Research Information Systems (RIS) include:
- Ensuring the collection of research performance data in line with demand.
- Analyzing TU Wien's research focus areas and continuously monitoring the TU Wien research matrix.
- Developing and maintaining a consistent reporting system in the fields of research, innovation ,and international affairs, including documentation and knowledge management.
- Managing research information as a basis for responsible research evaluation.
- Ensuring data quality in research information systems.
- Improving and developing digital research support and user-friendly research administration.
- Serving as a point of contact for researchers regarding content and structural inquiries related to TU Wien's research information systems (project database, reposiTUm, research portfolio).
- Participating in and coordinating cooperation projects at TU Wien in the field of FTI support.
- Leading national cooperation projects in the field of FTI support.
- Establishing and maintaining national and international connections related to research information systems.
© Prostock-studio - stock.adobe.com
Team Leader: Dipl.-Ing. Sabine Neff MSc
Service Unit: E058-07