The topics being explored by the research group include:
- Electric, LH2-based, fuel cell/battery-based propulsion technologies,
- Efficient heat management and airframe integration,
- Aerodynamics and aeroacoustics simulations of aircraft systems,
- Scaled component testing,
- Components and system integration optimization,
- Development of reduced order models and corresponding software tools for application in aircraft conceptual design and system simulation environments.
Airframe induced flow suppression effects on turbofan engines. Berens, Martin. 56th 3AF International Conference, 2022.