The International Office of TU Wien provides advice and support to international students already studying or intending to study at TU Wien in the framework of international mobility programmes (e.g. Erasmus, Joint Study, etc.).
Due to the current situation (coronavirus), the personal counselling in the International Office will be restricted until further notice.
Personal contacts can only take place if they are absolutely necessary.
Please send us your questions by email or give us a call.
Current information and updates are available at https://tuwien.at/corona, opens an external URL in a new window.
With best regards,
Team International Office
Orientation and Registration for Exchange Students
Winter Semester 2020/21
The sessions will take place during September/October 2020. Exchange students have to attend one of the sessions. Students in Architecture & Planning are recommended to take part in one of the earlier sessions.
- 02.09.2020, 10:00 - 12:00 o'clock, the room will be announced soon
- 07.09.2020, 13:00 - 15:00 o'clock, the room will be announced soon
- 09.09.2020, 10:00 - 12:00 o'clock, the room will be announced soon
- 14.09.2020, 10:00 - 12:00 o'clock, the room will be announced soon
- 16.09.2020, 10:00 - 12:00 o'clock, the room will be announced soon
- 23.09.2020, 10:00 - 12:00 o'clock, the room will be announced soon
- 28.09.2020, 10:00 - 12:00 o'clock, the room will be announced soon
- 01.10.2020, 10:00 - 12:00 o'clock, the room will be announced soon
Changes regarding dates, rooms and times are reserved due to the unpredictable situation with COVID19. We will inform you in time.
Please register for one of the dates by email (email@example.com).
Attention: When entering buildings of TU Wien, the corresponding security rules have to be respected. More information >>, opens a file in a new window
→ Please keep in mind that the registration at TU Wien takes a few days, before you are able to register for courses!
Erasmus+ STAFF TRAINING
International Staff-Training-Days at TU Wien
We are sorry to inform you that as a result of difficulties experienced due to the coronavirus outbreak, the International Staff-Training-Days at TU Wien, which were originally planned for 4-6 May 2020, had to be cancelled. A new alternative date is foreseen for winter semester 2020. The exact date will be announced as soon as possible.
International Student Satisfaction Award (STeXX)
TU Wien score 2016: 9+ out of 10
QS-Ranking "Best Student Cities"