The International Office of TU Wien provides advice and support to international students already studying or intending to study at TU Wien in the framework of international mobility programmes (e.g. Erasmus, Joint Study, etc.).
Erasmus+ STAFF TRAINING
International Staff-Training-Days at TU Wien, 4.-6. May 2020
* The form can be competed using Adobe Reader/Acrobat™.
Orientation and Registration for Exchange Students
Summer Semester 2020
The sessions will take place during February/March 2020. Exchange students have to attend one of the sessions. Students in Architecture & Planning are recommended to take part in one of the earlier sessions.
- 03.02.2020; 13.30 o'clock, Room EI10 (Heinz Paschke HS), Gusshausstrasse 27-29, ground floor
- 19.02.2020, 10:30 o'clock, Room EI10 (Heinz Paschke HS), Gusshausstrasse 27-29, ground floor
- 26.02.2020, 10:30 o'clock, Room EI10 (Heinz Paschke HS), Gusshausstrasse 27-29, ground floor
- 02.03.2020, 10:30 o'clock, Room HS11 (Geodäsie HS), Gusshausstrasse 27-29, 3rd floor
→ Please keep in mind that the registration at TU Wien takes a few days, before you are able to register for courses!
International Student Satisfaction Award (STeXX)
TU Wien score 2016: 9+ out of 10
QS-Ranking "Best Student Cities"