06. May 2021, 18:00 Bis 19:00
Joint Forces #27 - hosted by BOKU:Base
– DATE: Thursday, 6th of May 2021
– LOCATION: online via Zoom (Link will be sent out one day before the event)
The event in 3 acts
– STARTUPS: Startups, which have provided their proof-of-concept, are pitching and looking for employees, valuable contacts or investors. You have 3 minutes for the pitch, followed by a Q&A.
– PROJECTS / IDEAS: Without guidelines or specifications, future founders are presenting their project ideas to get some feedback and perhaps even get to know future co-founders. You have 5 minutes for the pitch, followed by a Q&A.
– SHOUT-OUTS: Everyone spontenously has the chance to make an announcement, ask a brief question or introduce themself and what they are looking for during this event. No feedback, no questions – who wants to know more, has to ask for details during the networking afterwards. You have 1 minute for the pitch, followed by a Q&A.
If you are interested in pitching your startup or project/idea, please do so until the 26th of April. Pitches will be selected on the 27th of April and pitchers will be informed accordingly.
Detailed information on pitches and projects will be communicated to the people who registered accordingly, once the application is closed.
Join Our Community
Join our Joint Forces Group on Facebook to participate in our entrepreneurial community: www.facebook.com/groups/816164538773975/, öffnet eine externe URL in einem neuen Fenster
Please note: During this event photos and/or videos will be taken which may be published in various media for reports on the event or general PR.
– STARTUP: With an existing team, you identified a problem, you know the solutions on the market, and why they are not enough, and your solution is better, how you make money.
– PROJECT /IDEA: You identified a problem, you think you know the solution for that, and already came up with some hypotheses.
TU Wien Innovation Incubation Center, BOKU:BASE, WU Grundungszentrum
Register via Eventbrite using the provided link. Participation is free of charge.