Since 2005, the Academy for Continuing Education (ACE) has been TU Wien's central point of contact for postgraduate continuing education. Master's programs as well as MBA programs, university courses and compact programs are offered. In this series, the ACE master's programs are presented in more detail on a monthly basis.
Master program „Renewable Energy Systems“
With its master's program "Renewable Energy Systems", the TU Wien Academy has been ensuring that international executives are successful in this key industry for 15 years. The part-time master's program, which is offered in cooperation with Energiepark Bruck/Leitha, opens an external URL in a new window, gives participants the necessary knowhow to become experts in their respective areas of interest and to get a comprehensive view of the global market situation in order to contribute to sustainable change.
- Degree: Award of the academic degree Master of Science (MSc)
- Course Director: Univ.Prof.Dr.techn. Reinhard Haas
- Language of instruction: English
- Duration and structure: 4 semesters, part-time, divided into modules
- Teaching locations: Vienna and Bruck/Leitha
- Next start date: November 17, 2022 (applications are still possible)
- Admission requirements: Persons with an internationally recognized academic degree and at least two years of professional experience or a comparable relevant professional qualification are admitted.
- Internationally required know-how
- Unique faculty from science and industry
- Close cooperation with the industry
- Attractive career prospects
- Global alumni network
- High reputation & internationally recognised accreditation
- Over 25 years of experience by our partner Energiepark Bruck/Leitha
- Special activities outside the curriculum
For more info and the application go to www.tuwien.at/newenergy, opens an external URL in a new window