From June 2, all employees and all other scientists working at the TU Wien will be able to return to their workplaces. However, in order to ensure the health of all those working at the TU Wien, the respective immediate supervisors must continue to observe the known safety and protection requirements, opens an external URL in a new window. Home office is still possible.
In addition, the following requirements apply to immediate superiors of TU Wien:
- Employees who belong to the so-called "risk group" (COVID-19 risk assessment required) continue to work in their home office.
- Rooms with an area of up to 20 m2 can only be used by one person. Larger rooms can be used by several people, provided a safe distance is maintained. The required safety distance must also be ensured in the case of traffic areas and shared facilities.
- The minimum required safety distance between persons is 1 m. The minimum distance between workplaces is 1.5 m in offices and 2 m in laboratories and workshops.
- Physical contacts should be restricted by adjusting the working hours of employees (daily shift operation, staggered entry and exit, ...).
- Social rooms are used in staggered shifts (no meetings) and used surfaces are cleaned regularly with disinfectant provided.
- Compliance with hygiene regulations such as regular hand washing, frequent and adequate ventilation, hygienic handling of shared equipment, etc. must be ensured (see also https://colab.tuwien.ac.at/x/95Wx).
- Floors, desks and storage areas are cleaned daily by GUT. For the disinfection of all other objects (door buckles, telephone receivers, keyboards, folders, ...) disinfectants are made available to the individual work areas.
- Presence meetings are only permitted with up to 10 persons in correspondingly large rooms, maintaining a safety distance of 1.5 m.
- All measures taken in the area of teaching remain unchanged.
The necessary protective equipment (MNS masks, visors, gloves, disinfectant) will be provided by GUT. If you have any further questions, please contact the GUT Service Unit of Safety and Occupational Health (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Rectorate of TU Wien