The International Advisory Board and representatives of collaborating institutions are assisting PHELETYPIA with their expertise
The following experts have confirmed their participation in the International Advisory Board:
- Petra Schlosser Trnkova, PhD, Head of the Photography Research Centre at the Institute of Art History of the Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Janka Blaško Križanová, ArtD, Photo conservator, Conservation and Restoration Department, Academy of Fine Arts and Design, Bratislava, Slovakia.
- Dr. Duncan Forbes, Director, Department of Photography, Victoria & Albert Museum London, United Kingdom.
- Dr. Susan M. Barger, Consultant for Small Museums and Archives, Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA.
- Robert Koestler, PhD, Director, Museum Conservation Institute, Smithsonian Institution, Suitland, Maryland, USA.