As a central institution, the X-Ray Center is directly assigned to the Vice Rectorate for Research & Innovation with the Vice Rector Research & Innovation, Univ.Prof. DI Dr. J. Fröhlich. It is managed organisationally and scientifically by Dipl. Min. Dr. K. Hradil, opens an external URL in a new window. The steering committee of the X-Ray Center is the decision-making body of the central institution and meets twice during the semester. It comprises the following persons from the organisation of TU Wien:
- Univ.Prof. Dipl.-Phys. Dr.rer.nat. Jürgen Fleig (Technical Chemistry, E164)
- A.o. Univ.Prof. Dipl. Chem. Dr. Hinrich Grothe (Technical Chemistry, E165)
- Dean Univ.Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dr.techn. Marko Mihovilovic (Dean's Office Technical Chemistry E150, E163)
- Univ.Prof. DI Dr. Paul Mayrhofer (Institute of Materials Science and Technology, E308)
- Univ.Prof. Mag. Dr. Günther Rupprechter (Technical Chemistry, E165)
- Univ.Prof. Dipl.-Phys. Dr. Ulrich Schmid (Institute for Sensor and Actuator Systems, E366)
- Univ.Prof. Mag. Dr. Gottfried Strasser (Institute for Solid State Electronics, E362)
- A.o. Univ.Prof. DI Dr. Christina Streli (Technical Physics, E141)
- A.o. Univ.Prof. Dipl. Chem. Dr. Matthias Weil (Technical Chemistry, E164)
The X-Ray Center is actively supported administratively and organisationally by secretary Angelika Graumann, opens an external URL in a new window (E164) and assistant to the Vice Rector Tanja Halbarth, opens an external URL in a new window (E006).
The X-Ray Center receives scientific support from the associated staff of the Institute E164: A.o. Univ.Prof. Dipl. Chem. Dr. Matthias Weil, opens an external URL in a new window (single crystal structure analysis) and for X-ray fluorescence analysis by DI Dr. Johannes Zbiral, opens an external URL in a new window (E164).