Assistant Prof. Dr.in Teresa Liberto, BSc MSc
- Position: Tenure track on sustainable cementitious material
- Phone: +43 1 58801 207120
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publications: Publications
- Research Profiles: Google Scholar / ResearchGate
Teresa Liberto is in a Tenure Track position in the Faculty of Civil Engineering in the research area of materials science and technology since September 2019. She started her Post-Doc in the same research unit in January 2019. Her research focuses on the characterization of fresh cementitious materials by rheological and physicochemical studies. Teresa’s interest is in understanding how interaction forces between particles regulate the final properties of dense suspensions. Teresa earned her Ph.D. in Physics in September 2018 from the University Claude Bernard Lyon 1 (Institut Lumière Matière) and holds a MSc and BSc in Chemical Engineering from the University of Pisa.