TU Wien is already looking back on 10 years’ experience in focused MBA-programs on the automotive industry and is happy to launch a brand new and updated MBA Automotive Industry, opens an external URL in a new window, to train the new generation of leaders in the automotive industry.
In order to support leaders in the automotive sector TU Wien is offering following scholarships:
- two "ReStart Scholarships" in the amount of EUR 9,130 each.
(The deductible for each “ReStart Scholarship" is EUR 18,270 plus the cost of trips & overnight stays.)
- a "Women in Leadership Scholarship" in the amount of EUR 13,700
(The deductible for a "Women in Leadership Scholarship" is EUR 13,700 plus the cost of trips & overnight stays.).
The scholarships will be awarded by a jury. There is no legal recourse. The winners will be informed.
- High motivation for participation in the MBA
- Fulfillment of admission requirements
- Financial need (preferably self-payers)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Detailed explanation of why the scholarship is needed from a financial point of view
- Certificates and diplomas of academic degrees already obtained as well as high school certificate (copies, certified German or English translation in case of non-German language certificates)
- Copy of passport
Please send your application documents in English to email@example.com by March 21, 2021 the latest.
For more information please visit the scholarship page, opens an external URL in a new window.