The Automotive Industry has been facing with challenges, such as e-mobility, connected cars, changing customer behavior as well as new players, like Tesla and others, These trends lead to radical changes in the industry. To master these challenges the automotive industry needs a new generation of leaders who are ability to handle the technological and societal changes and to help their organizations stay competitive on the market. They have to have the skills to manage their businesses successfully in an uncertain and complex environment.
TU Wien together with STU Bratislava has been offering an in Europe unique MBA Program - Professional MBA Automotive Industry , opens an external URL in a new window- to train current and future top managers of the automotive industries and to prepare them to meet challenges of the global economy. The program offers participants access to international experts, content that is specifically tailored to the requirements of the industry, excursions to major automotive and supplier production sites, Business Evening with opinion leaders, cross-border cooperation between two major universities, and at the end, a fully certified academic degree – all within the framework of a continuing education course running in parallel with their professional life.
Your beneifts are:
- Acquire the know-how and skills to manage & lead successfully
- Gain access to a unique network in the automotive industry
- Participate in business evenings with opinion leaders in the industry
- Get insights into the structures and processes of the automotive & supply industry
- Take part in field trips to leading OEMs
- Learn with and from other aspiring leaders in the automotive industry
- Internationally recognized MBA degree accredited by FIBAA
The next program starts on October 22, 2020 for the 11th time.
The application deadline is August 9, 2020. To apply visit the following website: Application, opens an external URL in a new window
For further information, watch our video, opens an external URL in a new window, read how our alumni benefited from the program,, opens an external URL in a new window or visit our website, opens an external URL in a new window.