The team of FAIR Data Austria, opens an external URL in a new window invites you to the next eight webinars in the series "Research Data Management in Austria". The events bring together researchers and research support staff to learn about various Research Data Management and Open Science topics.
The first webinar takes place on Wednesday, 9 March 2021 2:00-3:00 p.m. It is the English version of the presentation held on 22.2.2022 about “FAIR research infrastructure at institutions - Using the example of the Universität Innsbruck” (sign up here, opens an external URL in a new window).
You can also look forward to the following events:
- 22.03.2022 10:00-11:30 – Electronic Lab Notebooks (English)
- 27.04.2022 10:00-12:00 – An exploration of persistent identifiers: Use, value and future (English)
- 03.05.2022 10:00-11:30 – CyVerse Austria (CAT): An interactive, web-based, analytical platforms (English)
- 19.05.2022 10:00-11:00 – Licenses for reseach data (English)
- 09.06.2022 10:00-11:30 – How to address Open Science in EU projects (English)
- 21.06.2022 10:00-11:30 – Aus der Praxis: Datenmanagement an der ZAMG (Deutsch)
- 19.09.2022 10:00-11:30 – FAIRe Daten sind barrierefrei (Deutsch)
For registration please visit the FAIR Data Austria webinar page, opens an external URL in a new window.
More RDM in Austria
You can find the recordings from our previous webinars in the Phaidra repository, opens an external URL in a new window and on YouTube, opens an external URL in a new window!
Center for Research Data Management
Favoritenstraße 16 (top floor), 1040 Vienna