Coronavirus: Rules of conduct at TU Wien
Safety and protective measures since 1 July 2021
- 3-G rule: Providing personal proof of status, as is also routine outside the TUW, e.g., in service, cultural or gastronomy establishments.
- QR code scan: Compulsory QR code registration when entering TUW buildings.
- At least 1 metres safety distance
- Masks: Recommendation to wear masks in all public areas of the TUW
- Hygiene: Regular hand and surface disinfection
- Reporting suspected cases of infection: TUW staff members inform the university via the online forms for students, staff or external persons.
- Courses, examinations: The provisions of the 5th regulation COVID-19 Special regulations of the rectorate apply.
- Learning rooms: Only those learning rooms for which there is a safety concept approved by Occupational Safety can be used. Compliance with the security measures is checked by the TU Wien security service. This also applies to the learning rooms in the library.
- Learning rooms close to the student council have individual opening hours, information can be obtained from the respective student council.
- roomTUlearn: centrally administered teaching rooms that are made available as learning rooms are open between 08:00 and 19:00
- Library learning spaces: details on opening hours, space reservations, etc. at www.tuwien.at/bibliothek
- Events: The regulations of the current COVID-19 Opening Ordinance (https://www.sozialministerium.at/en/Coronavirus/Information-in-English.html) apply.
- Opening hours: The house rules of the TU Wien apply
For details please visit coLab: Safety and Security Measures at TU Wien, opens an external URL in a new window
The level of protection at TU Wien is high and should be maintained. For the prospect of attendance in the winter semester 21/22, a high vaccination rate among all university members is of great importance. https://www.oesterreich-impft.at/impfanmeldung/, opens an external URL in a new window