11. May 2021, 11:00 Bis 12:00
All staff at our Member universities are invited to register for the seminars using the links below, and our EDI.Labs may be of extra interest to members of our Workgroup EDI Liaisons and our Task Force Human Resources.
Vice-rector Anna Steiger will give a short introductory speech at every event (apart from December 8th).
These are the topics of the single seminars:
• 11 May Female quota at universities of science and technology – benefits and misconceptions by Brigitte Ratzer (TU Wien)
• 29 September Supporting girls in STEM – Efforts and insights from Politecnico di Milano by Mara Tanelli (PoliMi)
• 10 November Gender Equity 1 – The KIT’s ambitious University of Excellence project to boost equal opportunities by Roxane Soergel (KIT)
• 24 November The Ghent Model - Ensuring gender balance in career paths and evaluation policies for academic staff by Badra Djait (Ghent)
• 8 December EDI.Lab with Maria Youssefzadeh (ETH Zurich)