MSc Renewable Energy Systems
Become an expert in the most important topic of your generation!
Everyone is talking about the great importance of renewable energies. For 15 years now, we have been ensuring that managers around the world are successful in this key industry of the future. The part-time Master of Science program Renewable Energy Systems is the first course in Austria dealing with the future issues of alternative energy production.
8 good reasons for the MSc Renewable Energy Systems
1. Internationally required know-how
2. Unique Faculty from science and industry
3. Close cooperation with the industry
4. Attractive career prospects
5. International alumni network
6. High reputation of the TU Wien
7. Over 25 years of experience by our partner Energiepark Bruck/Leitha
8. Special activities outside the curriculum
Request digital information brochure
Final Degree: Master of Science (MSc)
Next Program Start: November 4, 2021
Duration: 4 Semesters
Location: Vienna & Bruck/Leitha
Structure: part-time, blocked modules
Admission requirements: Completion of a subject-related study program, 2 years of professional experience.*
*Persons holding an equivalent qualification may also be admitted.
In cooperation with
Internationally accredited by
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- Wide range of distance learning formats
- 3G rule “vaccinated, tested, recovered"
- Hybrid formats for those students who cannot be on site due to entry requirements.