EMBA | Strategic Management & Technology
Ready for every change.
Technical innovations and crisis situations are constantly bringing new challenges for managers. They require you to respond quickly to the latest developments and yet not lose sight of the goals you have set. The MBA Strategic Management & Technology enables you to react to any change and unpredictable situations.
Upon completion of the MBA | Strategic Management & Technology, you will have the technical and strategic understanding to set the right goals for your organization. Rediscover the competencies of your organization and your employees and learn how to activate their full potential with intrinsic and extrinsic initiatives!
Apply by January31, 2023 and secure -15% Early Bird Bonus on the tution fee!
Thus the course fee amounts to EUR 20,740 instead of EUR 24,400.
Final Degree: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in Management & Technology | Strategic Management & Technology
ECTS credits: 90
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Language: English (with optional German modules)
Tuition Fee: EUR 24,400 (VAT-free, excl. expenses for travel and accommodation)
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; minimum 3 years of work experience; personal interview
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna
Academic Director: Univ. Prof. Wolfgang Güttel
Next Start Date: March 2023 (Application Deadline: February 28, 2023)
- Ability for planning and continuously manage your existing business
- Know-how for planning and implementing radical innovations to lead your company into the future
- Strategic analysis tools for the development of new strategies and initiatives
- Strengthening of your individual leadership personality
- Participation and decision-making competence in general questions of managment and technological developments