MBA | Strategic Management & Technology
Ready for every change.
An adventurous outing in the mountains presents many hurdles: a sudden change in the weather can make visibility difficult, missing markings can cause you to stray from the path, and even the equipment often doesn't deliver what it promises. It therefore takes good preparation and route planning to be able to react to unexpected conditions. The MBA | Strategic Management & Technologies equips you to plan ahead for difficult situations with your organization, enabling you to meet any challenge on the mountain.
Upon completion of the MBA | Strategic Management & Technology, you will have the technical and strategic understanding to set the right goals for your organization. Rediscover the competencies of your organization and your employees and learn how to activate their full potential with intrinsic and extrinsic initiatives.
Final Degree: Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Management & Technology | Strategic Management & Technology
ECTS credits: 90
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Tution Fee: EUR 24.400 (VAT-free, excl. expenses for travel and accommodation), Discount for TU Wien Alumni - 5 % (active TUW alumniclub members -10 %)
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; minimum 3 years of work experience; personal interview
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna
Academic Director: Univ. Prof. Wolfgang Güttel
Early Bird Bonus
Apply early for the next start date and benefit from 10% bonus on the regular participation fee. All details and dates can be found here.
MBA Open House @ TU Wien
Get ot know our MBA programs at the MBA Open House info event with the Academic Directors and Program Management on 9/1/2021 starting at 5pm. Details & Registration >>
- Ability for planning and continuously manage your existing business
- Know-how for planning and implementing radical innovations to lead your company into the future
- Strategic analysis tools for the development of new strategies and initiatives
- Strengthening of your individual leadership personality
- Participation and decision-making competence in general questions of managment and technological developments
Next Program Start: October 21, 2021
Apply until: September 26, 2021
Early Bird Bonus
Show pioneering spirit on your MBA Journey and apply early to the next program start >> Details
Mag. Christine Hudetz, MA
Senior Program Manager - Management & Leadership Programs
T +43 1 58801 41708
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- Wide range of distance learning formats
- 3G rule “vaccinated, tested, recovered"
- Hybrid formats for those students who cannot be on site due to entry requirements.