EMBA | Strategic Management & Technology
Ready for every change.
An adventurous outing in the mountains presents many hurdles: a sudden change in the weather can make visibility difficult, missing markings can cause you to stray from the path, and even the equipment often doesn't deliver what it promises. It therefore takes good preparation and route planning to be able to react to unexpected conditions. The EMBA | Strategic Management & Technologies equips you to plan ahead for difficult situations with your organization, enabling you to meet any challenge on the mountain.
Upon completion of the EMBA | Strategic Management & Technology, you will have the technical and strategic understanding to set the right goals for your organization. Rediscover the competencies of your organization and your employees and learn how to activate their full potential with intrinsic and extrinsic initiatives.
Next Start Date: October 13, 2022
Key Facts & Learnings
Final Degree: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) in Management & Technology | Strategic Management & Technology
ECTS credits: 90
Duration: 3 semesters + Master's Thesis
Structure: Part-time, blocked in modules
Language: English (with optional German modules)
Tuition Fee: Apply by August 31, 2022 and profit from our 20% Summer Bonus on the regular tuition fee: EUR 19.520 (VAT-free, excl. expenses for travel and accommodation) instead of the regular EUR 24.400
*) TU Wien alumni club members receive a discount of 10%.
Admission Requirements: First academic degree; minimum 3 years of work experience; personal interview
Locations: TU Wien, surrounding area of Vienna
Academic Director: Univ. Prof. Wolfgang Güttel
Next Start Date: October 13, 2022 (Application Deadline: September 04, 2022)
- Ability for planning and continuously manage your existing business
- Know-how for planning and implementing radical innovations to lead your company into the future
- Strategic analysis tools for the development of new strategies and initiatives
- Strengthening of your individual leadership personality
- Participation and decision-making competence in general questions of managment and technological developments
For safe continuing education without Corona
Right now, it is our great concern to provide you with continuing education in a professional and safe way. For this reason, our programs will take place under the following security measures during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Virtual info events & individual counseling sessions
- Online application processes
- 2,5G rule “vaccinated, PCR-tested, recovered"
- FFP2 masks recommended