A complete application consists of:
- Online application
- Online application for MBA programs in German (Digital Transformation & Change Management; Mobility Transformation; Strategic Management & Technology)
- Online application for MBA programs in English (Innovation, Digitalization & Entrepreneurship / Corporate Finance & Risk Management / Automotive Industry)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Motivation
Please cover the following questions in your letter of motivation:
- How will you benefit from the MBA program personally and what impact do you expect for your career?
- What do you expect from the MBA program in general?
- What can you contribute to the MBA program?
- Transcripts and diplomas of academic degrees already obtained as well as your university entrance qualification (copy)
- For unfinished studies: proof of previous enrollment at Austrian universities (copy)
- Passport copy
- Digital passport photo (jpg, png or svg format)
Please send your documents preferably by e-mail to: email@example.com
Applicants are carefully considered on the basis of their professional experience and academic achievements. Admission interviews are organized in person or online after having reviewed your application. To learn more about the admission to our MBA program, attend on of our info sessions or contact us.
Personal Admission Interviews
Admission interviews (in person or via video conference) with the course and program management are organized individually. The admission interview takes approximately 60-90 minutes and is conducted in the course language.