EXPO Dubai - Connecting Minds, Creating the Future
Be there for the world’s greatest show! From November 11 to 15, 2021, the ACE (formerly CEC) is organizing a field trip to Dubai together with the alumni association of the real estate management programs (ImmoABS, opens an external URL in a new window). Visit the cosmopolitan city of Dubai and EXPO 2020, which retains its name despite the one-year postponement. According to the motto “Connecting Minds, Creating the Future” the subject areas of opportunity, mobility and sustainability will be presented in 192 pavilions.
The field trip comprises a day of sightseeing, an EXPO day, and a day with subject-specific excursions. For the latter, you may choose between two main topics: Track Real Estate or Track Energy & Environment. The main language of the field trip is English.
FRI Nov. 12, 2021: Sight Seeing
• Sightseeing tour Dubai incl. a visit to Burj Khalifa (by bus)
• Lunch packet
• Networking Dinner
SAT Nov. 13, 2021: EXPO 2020 Dubai – Connecting Minds, Creating the Future
• Presentation about the real estate, energy and environment sectors in the UAE
• Overview of the EXPO 2020, opens an external URL in a new window
• Reception in the VIP Lounge of the Austrian pavilion
• Exclusive guided tours of selected pavilions (to be determined)
• Individual visit of EXPO pavilions
SUN Nov. 14, 2021: Excursion - Track Real Estate
• Market presentation at CBRE Dubai, opens an external URL in a new window
• Site visits (to be determined)
SUN Nov. 14, 2021: Excursion - Track Energy & Environment
• Tour to Masdar City, opens an external URL in a new window (Abu Dhabi) – the world’s most sustainable low-carbon City
• Presentation at IRENA, opens an external URL in a new window Headquarters (to be confirmed)
THU November 11 (arrival) – MON November 15, 2021 (departure)
Travel and accommodation are to be organized by the participants themselves. However, we have negotiated attractive group offers for you with our partner Mondial. We will be happy to send you detailed information after registration.
Please note that the meeting point for all program items is at the Novotel Dubai Al Barsha, opens an external URL in a new window, where also the organization team will stay.
The program fee for the field trip as described above is EUR 400.00 (free of VAT). Transfers to all program items are included. Catering is only included when mentioned in the program.
Registration via our online form is possible until August 25, 2021. Registrations will be processed in the order of their arrival. The maximum number of participants is 40. For further information or questions, please contact our Alumni Relations Manager MMag. Annemarie Brandstätter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In connection with the event, pictures and films are produced for which we need your consent. The pictures and films are used for purposes of marketing and documentation. If you do not wish to consent to having these pictures or films used, then you can contact us at any time at email@example.com. We will provide special areas where neither taking pictures nor filming will be done. For more information, please see the Academy for Continuing Education's event privacy notice., opens an external URL in a new window