10. Oktober 2023, 09:00 bis 13:00
[EN] Your navigation system for course planning
Time / Duration: 09:00 - 13:00; 4 hours (+ 30 minutes debriefing session)
Location: Seminarraum AE U1-1 (Raumcode: AEU103) , Karlsplatz 13, 1040 Wien
Trainer: MMag. Dr. Elisabeth Weber
Group size: 8-16 participants
Field of Competence: Planung von Lehrveranstaltungen
All instructors who plan or update a course and want to do so professionally.
Learning outcomes: By the end of the course, participants can...
- … explain the concept of 3-Schritt-Logik and apply it to their own course planning
- … formulate professional learning outcomes for their course
- … derive suitable content and methods from the pre-defined learning outcomes
- … develop appropriate performance assessment strategies for their course
- … analyze if and in how far adaptations are needed to better align their course
- Course planning using 3-Schritt-Logik
- Formulation of learning outcomes
- Selection of suitable content and methods
- Development of appropriate performance assessment strategies
- Course quality check
This course is hands-on. We work in various interactive settings using a variety of teaching methods. You will actively work on your own course and plan/update parts of it. In our 30-minutes one-on-one coaching session we specifically look into your individual course plan, clarify possible questions and discuss the next steps.