COVID-19 - Examinations on the Faculty of Technical Chemistry
Final Examinations (Masterprogramm and Doctoral Programm) are carried out via videoconference, for further information, see the degree you are applying for.
For further information please see the Information for Students, opens an external URL in a new window
Final examination (defensio)
For a final examination (defensio) via teleconference, the following criteria must be met:
- All parties must agree
- mutual audibility and visibility
- voice, facial expression and gestures must be perceptible in a realistic manner
- the data transfer must conducted on secure (encrypted) channels
- it must be possible for additional persons to attend the defensio
- the same level of knowledge of all parties must be ensured.
To attend the teleconference you will need an PC/Mac with Microphone and headphones (preferably a headset) and a webcam, or Tablet or Smartphone.
The head of the commission will record the defensio. The recording is deleted after a period of 14 days.