Application for Bachelor Degree during Corona
Apply for your degree in TISS, opens an external URL in a new window:
Please send the necessary documents in one E-Mail to Mrs Heidlmair (email@example.com), she will process the application.:
- Passport (certificate of marriage, if applicable)
- Current record of studies - "Studienblatt"
- certificates of courses which could not assigend to the respective fields in tiss
- UHStat 2 (participation record of a mandatory statistical survey)
- complete transcript of records
The Bachelor's Programm has no final examination, so documents are usually ready for pickup within two weeks.
Due to the Corona Crisis the access to the campus is restricted at the moment. When access to the building is possible again, the documents can be picked up.
We would like to point out, that with the completion of the Bachelor's Program, you are deregistered (unless you are enrolled in another subject). So application for a Master's Programm as soon as possible is advised. Applications for Master's Programms are possible, as soon as your degree has been processed, no further documents are needed.