FAQs - Data protection and instructions:
Here you will find the latest version of the FAQs (updates to previous version in blue). Should you have any questions that may be of interest to everyone at TU Wien and that have not been dealt within this document, please send these to . We will endeavour to answer these and include them in the document as soon as possible.
You can obtain the template for the processor agreement from the data protection coordinator responsible for your area. Please send a copy of the signed agreement to the service department for 'Data Protection and Document Management'. You can find out more detailed information about processing in the Glossar.
- Datenschutzerklaerung Datenschutzbrunch erklaert.pdf
- Datenschutzerklaerung Datenschutzbrunch.pdf
- Draft Data Protection Declaration for conferences_ congresses_ seminars.docx
- Entwurf Datenschutzerklaerung Konferenzen_ Tagungen_ Seminare.docx
- Fotos blaue Schluesselbaender.pdf
- Fotos weisse Schluesselbaender.pdf
- Photos blue Lanyards.pdf
- Photos white Lanyards.pdf
- Text Modules for Consent to Photograph and Newsletter.pdf
- Textbausteine Einwilligung Foto und Newsletter.pdf
If you want to familiarise yourself with the legal basics of data protection, and in particular the GDPR, we recommend watching the videos by Prof. Nikolaus Forgó on the basics of the GDPR.
These are available for you to download from the page GDPR Videos.
They are also available with German and English subtitles via the platform iMooX. There are instructions on how to register for iMooX here.
Other training courses relating to data protection will be advertised in the News section.