The services of this unit include technical facility management, building cleaning, security, orientation systems, logistics, mail services and the generation of room data. Five qualified teams within the unit provide solutions for customer needs and ensures ongoing operations on daily basis.
The whole team contributes significantly to ensuring the best possible infrastructure conditions in teaching and research and guarantees ongoing operation. The tasks include a wide range of services, which are performed by the team daily.
- Regular check and maintenance of technical units
- Repairs of technical units
- Small repairs and on-site repairs
- Everyday cleanings
- Special cleanings
Due to the different locations of the TU buildings spread over several districts, a comprehensive and coherent guidance system and orientation system is required. The wide range of tasks reaches from the designing the information boards to the drawing up the floor plans, spatial databases and the updating of space requirements on the basis of the TU's key data model.
- room data
- locations overviews
- layout plans
- guidance and orientation systems
The team provides the necessary security in and in front of the buildings, regulates access, is always on the scene in emergencies of all kinds, prevents the initiation of spread of fires and supports the services of operational management.
- Personal protection and fire protection
- video surveillance
- fire protection warden and fire protection representative
- inspection rounds access systems
- key requests
- access control and regulation
- parking space application
- temporary services in case of deliveries rules and regulations concerning parking in urban areas or in car parks regulation of temporary access roads (guests, deliveries, companies)
- monitoring of parking space
The logistics and mail service teams ensure the availability of all necessary supplies at the right place and at the right time.
- Transport and warehouse
- Disposal logistics
- Removal logistics
- Construction logistics
- Mail services
Ground-floor, Staircase 2
Room number AAEG04A
Monday - Friday 07.00 - 12. 00 and 13.00 - 15.30
Phone: +43 1 58801 41229