In everyday working life, there are always situations that are challenging or stressful.
The goal of the TU Vienna is to provide goal-oriented and individual support to employees. Individual consultations offer the opportunity to develop solutions for certain and often very specific questions or problems that arise again and again in the course of everyday work, either on an individual or team level. As a HR development service, we refer employees and managers to external consultants from our coaching pool if necessary.
Our services include coaching, team development, mediation and organizational development processes.
The HR development department supports you with the following services:
- Team support / team building
- Support of team retreats
- Organizational development
Our offers are basically directed to all
- Employees who perform management tasks at the TU Vienna, especially if they have taken over these tasks.
- Employees (scientific and general staff) who are looking for support for professional questions / decision-making situations / problems.
- Employees who are looking for support in acute crises and coping with grief, if their work is affected (ATTENTION: long-term support or psychotherapy cannot be supported)
1. if you are interested, please contact the HR development department to make an appointment for a personal preliminary interview. In this interview we will clarify your expectations and needs, on the basis of which we will usually recommend three external consultants from our pool. This preliminary talk is of course confidential.
2. you then contact the consultants, whereby we recommend that you have at least a short preliminary talk (by telephone) with all the people we recommend. This serves as a basis for your decision with whom you would like to continue working.
3. at the end of the process you will give feedback on the counselling service, for which the HR development department will provide you with evaluation questions. This feedback is a central element of quality control. The subject of the feedback is exclusively your satisfaction with the counsellor and the process, but not the content of the process. Every request is treated by the HR development department in strict confidence.