On 16th January 2023 the Simulation Day 2023 took place at the Institute of Mechanics and Mechatronics. The event brought students together with people who are interested in numerical simulations and use them in their daily work. TU Vienna researchers and company representatives were able to show how they use numerical simulation to answer research questions or to develop and design complex products. The programme included two sessions with presentations, a coffee break and a small get-together afterwards.
- Adina Neacsu (USound GmbH)
- Samu Horvath (USound GmbH)
- Martin Schwab (4a engineering GmbH)
- Harald Sima (Otto Bock Healthcare Products GmbH)
- Gerhard W. Schandl (Siemens Mobility Austria)
- Stefanie Elgeti (TU Wien, Institut für Leichtbau und Struktur-Biomechanik)
- Melanie Todt (TU Wien, Institut für Leichtbau und Struktur-Biomechanik)
Due to the great interest and the positive feedback, the Simulation Day will be held annually in January in the future.